Hello everyone,
I hope your glacier research is going well. It's really sad that the glaciers are disappearing! Well the snow here is not disappearing quite yet.
Monday was a beautiful day. It even got up to 46 degrees. I spent an hour building a snow fort in the morning (before it warmed up so much). I haven't been back over to see if it survived the warm weather, but it's ok if it didn't. I have all winter do build snow forts and snowmen. After playing in the snow, it was time for a little bit of work. Jeff and I are responsible for chopping all the wood we need to stay warm this winter. We have chopped A LOT, but we still have so much more to go. So, I chopped wood for a while and stacked it along the house. Then, Jeff and I drove out to get our mail. Which reminds me, I hope I will get some letters or pictures from you for the holidays!
Tuesday, the weather had turned back to wintery. It was very gray, windy, and snowing. Jeff chopped more wood and I stacked it. Now, the whole side of the house is full, and the porch is slowly getting there. We still have a lot of wood to chop! We are in a rush because we are already digging the wood out of the snow to chop. We need to finish before we get too much more snow. I also had to put plastic over all of our windows to keep the cold out. I was about 34 degrees, but it's going to get much colder soon.
Today, I plan to chop more wood and will probably go over to the hotel to help Jeff with some work.
Well, I have some good news. I don't have an assignment for you today. I figure your glacier research has you busy enough. However, keep thinking of questions you have for me, and let me know what they are. Enjoy your weekend!
Miss Heidi
Greetings Miss Heidi! We wondered if you know anything more about the ghost in the hotel that you spoke about before? We can't wait to SKYPE with you on Monday. We practiced today and got to see Mrs. Stahl's dog, Scout. So we are sure to be delighted to see you! See you on Monday. We are going to show you our park emblems on Monday. We wanted to quickly read them to you and show them to you. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDelete